Coupons and discounts
RIO DE JANEIRO – FOOD EXPERIENCE TOUR – R$75 OFF WITH RIO4FUN
Our followers are entitled to get R$75 OFF to do a food tasting walking tour in Rio with Rio4fun.
RIO4FOOD TASTING WALKING TOUR WITH A SPECIAL DISCOUNT
This is a great combination of culture, history, food and fun!
During about 4 hours a guide will take you to explore bars and restaurants which have been the locals’ favourites for decades.
You will also visit some cool places such as Santa Teresa neighbourhood (which I personally love!), The Royal Portuguese Cabinet of Reading, Lapa Aqueduct, and Selarón Steps.
Rio4fun has guides that speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- To get your discount is easy! All you need to do is to email them by using the email box below mentioning: NAMES, DESIRED DATE, GUIDE’S LANGUAGE, AND ADVICE IF THERE ARE ANY FOOD RESTRICTIONS.
The 4 hours private tour costs R$1300 for up to 2 people, but with the discount you will pay only R$1225.
The tour includes: bilingual guide, public transportation, food, beverage, water.
P.s.: I will personally give you 4 reasons for doing this tour in Rio de Janeiro with Rio4fun:
- Brazilian food is what I miss the most when I am far from home. If you come to Brazil and don’t have the right food experiences your trip won’t be as great as it can be =)
- Guilherme Camocardi from Rio4fun is crazy about food, he even has a Youtube channel about his food experiences in Rio… This tour was developed by Guilherme, so you won’t be disappointed by the places this tour will take you.
- The guide will help you to feel more comfortable and to enjoy the tour better. The guide knows where to go, the best time, is safety aware, and communicates in Portuguese whenever may be needed.
- Rio4fun offers an excellent service! Check it out their reviews on Trip Advisor.
Tip: First of all, be hungry! Bring a cellphone or camera to take pictures and let them now if you have any dietary restrictions.
Have fun and eat a lot! hehe